Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Anchor- Mindy Gledhill
25 July 2011 || 15:55




There are those who think I am strange,
They would box me up and tell me to change,
But you hold me close and softly say,
That you wouldn't have me any other way.

When all the world is spinning round,
Like a red balloon way up in the clouds,
And my feet will not stay on the ground,
You anchor me back down.






Recently get hooked on Mindy's songs! Crazeeeeeeeeeee.
Feels so comfortable with her songs. Peaceful & warm.

So, I kind of think that this song is about Christ. Christ is her anchor. When she gets prideful, Christ pulls her back down. When others tell her to change or she feels inadequate, Christ anchors her down and reminds her that He loves her.
I could be totally off, but that's what I think! :)

Labels: ,