Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

I’M BACK
08 December 2010 || 12:01

HAK------ CHIU! Ahem, it’s time to dust the neglected bloggie again! Hey readers, …. actually I don’t know whether have any people keep rolling at here or not, but I don’t mind. I just wanna drop here and say HI! Actually I still in fighting-ness week. Quite awkward when going back to school and be an exam sitter, especially when you’re not in school uniform. Unluckily private schools are not in the list and I can’t step into HH to feel the long lost air.

Wookay, there has still a paper on next week. I mean the last paper!!! And afterwards gonna speed up to plan plan plan my future. But now, let’s update my blog first.




[ back to memory ---------- ]





When the first day of the exam ------------





Frankly, MCD almost becomes my 347895073409 home. And, I miss the MCD TIME with someBUDDIES. If you are watching here, you know who you are! I’m pointing you, ERIC & SUNSHINE!!! I miss them like 459087590975 times and I know they are busying in working life. [ Sob Sob] So, let’s forgive it.

After finished the very first paper at the first exam day, I walked lonely to MCD to order a breakfast set. Forgot what’s the name of that set. But, I remember one thing! I LOVE HUSHBROWN even I know it will make me fat. HAHAHA.












I ♥♥♥ HASHBROWN!! :D

Labels: ,