Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

I mean, really DAMN-SHIT-FUCKED-UP!
28 June 2010 || 20:22

Photobucket



Photobucket




Blast! Brain is badly rusted after an inordinate period not to be nerd. I mean STUDY THINGY!Musty books, scatter-brained. Feel slightly nausea when the words keep running in front of my eyes. Notes never blot in my memory card. Hell, really look blankly at them! Really shit, I don't think I deserve to work for this fart things. Uh!



C'mon c'mon! Just ditch them! The sounds always silently will me when open the books.

.............

...................



(when typing)

Beee Beee Beee~



...............

...................



My brain gives a regular bleep. Wootz, it's time to stop and then grab some Sushiss replenishing the rest of the day! Hurray!





Ps, Hey guys, speed up and join Puffylab, the online tees shop that sells awesome tees! When you invite 15 people to join, you can get the the Puffy lab awesome RED launch tee!!! So what you waiting for!!!! Go go go and join, just a click! :)

Photobucket

Hehe, grab this picture from the their website!

Labels: