Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Maybe I'm dyslexic, can't read your mind well.
12 April 2010 || 04:18



Study definitely is a stressful and taxing things to me. It always makes me feel a little retarded and a bit lost. It tautens me every single time. Maybe it just wants me to suffer. Then maybe when I'd suffered a long time, she'd release me for being a highly educated WOMAN. [ *wink ]







I'm not exaggerating but it seems like my heart is so much heavier these days. I guess it's due to the different situation that I've to bear. Besides, the more the stress I suffer, the more lazier me will be show. Study is such a irritating bugger! In the meantime, you'll have a tea-break when you deserve.


In the end, I shook my head and the crease disappeared from my forehead. ' I shouldn't doubt it for a second.' Still, my eyes narrowed a little and shouted, "Study will never be my forte!"




Labels: