Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

After Calling
22 June 2011 || 20:37

Im not gotten lazy. But that nothing interesting is going in my life anyway.
Or what a abomination to get too much of attention? Whatever lah.
Honestly, I would simply like have a more private life. *when I find somebody is irritating. *
Sometimes, it only takes one wrong person to read what you write. And frankly, Im tired of having people who think they know far too much when in fact, they know far too little.
Anyway, I still update for loved ones who still read.





A normal Sunday night, calling Winky just for a random.
I knew I was silly. Called her came to Bukit Tinggi when on her way back home.




Looked like shit so didn't camwhore much.
*You know I usually take 4548 pictures one so 3 is considered damn little la.






Not allowed me to take any photos to show her face.
Because what? She said she was not ready for camera on that day. =________=
Quite busy all the time with her handphone.
No choice, the second day was her birthday. So some wishes smssssss and prank call, too. :D



Limau Ice(RM1.4) and my Milo Ice GaoGao(RM2). Roti kosong(RM1).









I've been doing nothing now but bumming.
*trying to act nonchalant*
Should not stress myself out and die of exhaustion right? lies to self wtf.


我明白要你愛是荒謬的要求
我明白有些默契我必須要遵守
只是你眼眸 走漏了一種
BABY BABY 想愛不能愛的哀愁

Labels: ,