Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Wonder what it feels like TO BE LOVED.
22 May 2011 || 10:29

Don't have a blash but it doesn't mean can't be happened. Since we all were busy nowadays. So I only brought mummy to KFC for Mother's Day. Cheezy Wedges, I'm coming!! *wink*














Afterwards, second round. M A M A K!





Sister snapped this photo and asked me when I can get one. Omgz.











As we grow older, things just change. But they don't always have to end.
Even though it's different now, you will always be my friend.
Mummy, I love you.

Labels: