Error 303: Feelings no found
02 May 2011 || 21:40
Here are some excerpts:
1. Don't specialize.
5. Before giving birth to anything physical, ask yourself if you have created an original idea, an original concept, if there is any real value in what you disseminate.
6. Know everything about the history of your profession and then forget it all when you design something new.
7. Never say "I could have done that" because you didn't.
24. Consume experiences, not things.
33. Normal is not good.
38. There are three types of beings---- those who create culture, those who buy culture, and those who don't give a shit about culture. Move between the first two.
40. Think extensively, not intensively.
43. Experience is the most important part of living, and the exchange of ideas and human contact is all life really is. Space and objects can encourage increased experiences or distract from our experiences.
50. Here and now is all we got.
Share with you all when I'm reading this in A WHOLE NEW MIND
Anyhow, holidays is ending, should concentrate on work again! :)
Life is like an elevator, it has its ups and downs but you are the one who controls the direction it can go.