Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Time spent
24 April 2011 || 08:51

I hadn't decided yet, I was mulling it over my mind. A second call came in, she said the time was advanced to 1pm at my house. Luckily I had made perparations beforehand because I knew she always came more earlier the time that she mentioned.




Double J, Jessie and Jeslwn(hmph, I didn't know how to spell her name as pronounce by a "Jes" and a "win") were in town! Yeah, shopping and lunch. Traffic jam at most of time when you were travelling in PJ. Lunch time at BBQ Plaza, Jessie's favourite. Ordered a family set and grilled bacon roll which recommended by Jeslwn.




BBQ Plaza










Fried Rice, not bad.








Family set, lots of porkkkkksss and vege.








Seems like a century didn't eat meat. So famished huh :)







Owhhhh, her eyes shoooooo shoooooo big. Jealous.







Your truly & Jessie







Your truly :D








I hadn't take a proper picture yet and half of them gone. Yesh, no doubt. Toooooo yummy and crunchy! :))

















After changed into casual look and headed to Jessie's house for nami! I ♥♥♥♥ nami much as you can call me auntieeee! When waiting the girls bathing, watched Astro 317 and I spotted this. Bubbles tea is welcoming in London and damn popular.





Girl favourite, cam-whoring. Or you could label it as self-esteem as whatever. Haha. I was toooo bored for waiting there.







Finale! They were done. Snacks as companion when playing nami.




Your truly :)







Already slim down abit. Work hard girl, I know you're not living like fighting cocks at there.







Walao-lehhhh, so pro pula. Sambil talking phone sambil playing nami.






My lovely Saturday gone, gone to the fullest.













Proper grammar will get you far in life.

Labels: , , ,