Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

What Keeps Me Away ---
15 November 2010 || 11:49

People always say I seem so laid-back, going here and there, eat here and there and shopping like everyday. I also hope I’m Paris Hilton, in fact I’ve no that luck. I’m becoming a potterer during this few months, I hope all this things can write a full stop after my coming exam and I’m really poorly prepared for it.

Phew! Let’s stop talking about it. Last Thursday went to Sunway Pyramid and messing about in the shopping mall for three hours. Afterwards, down to Klang and watched movie at Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi. I’m an out-dated movie-goer and now only watched TAKERS. I love T.I when he’s rapping. I love his songs especially the named “I’m back”. Actually I wanted to watch UNSTOPPABLE too, but all full of the day. It(TAKERS) was a matinee so I could easily purchase nice seat. Luckily me.




Photobucket


TGV at Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi

Photobucket


Today article, TAKERS! Woooo-oow! My T.I is in the screen! :)





JENG JENG! Before the movie started ---------

Photobucket


My new beige pump shoes from Vincci, it hurt my toes after a long day walking! Naughty!

Urh, I should buy the Charles & Keith one, but I knew someone will be mad if I do that when I’m jobless. Economize people, E C O N O M I Z E!!






Photobucket


Outfits of the day, UNIQLO mickey collection shirt; COTTON ON leggings; Vincci pump shoes.






Yeah, tomorrow may be go to watch MEGAMIND! :))


Ps, I want to watch FASTER and TRON on next month! (mark-ing down on my schedule!!)

Labels: