Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

I never expunge from OUR
02 September 2010 || 14:24

Dogdays are gone. Calendar tells me September and I’m extemporaneous to write any about it yet. So, this post will be fly back to the doggone and lameness happen in August. Even memory has come out all fuzzy and it doesn’t speak at such gabble!


Since broadband service was terminated, the frequency of went out became more. That’s why my expense never less even I was not so socializing recently. Hmph, my buds, you could catch me if you’re hang around Bandar Botanic because I almost there twice in a week.
As usual, dined at Bangi Kopitiam. When I was busying with my computer, phone vibrated and a message received was showed. SHE again, Innie. ‘Let’s go to Snowflakes!’ My first sight was wasn’t she already gaga? It was dinner time man! Not dessert time! And I told her I just arrived at Bandar Botanic and asked her came to join for dinner.

Besides waiting, webcam killed sister and my bored. We used it to take photos and video. Furthermore, only did it for amusement. But, the workers there thought us mad. We didn’t care too much and laughed rather like nobody business. Play and laugh, laugh and play.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





We finished our food all but over when Innie arrived. I asked her did it with me too. She shocked me on her acceptance like a lamb. Maybe Innie loved to camwhore too! I forced her to make some grimace and she was a bit reluctant. C’mon, release friend! I knew you’re pretty and unluckily your friend, I wasn’t.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket







Happy moment was always gone faster. Someone already nagged me to go back early because that day was the end of ghost festival in Chinese. People started to pray at roadside and we were not allowed to block HENG DAI JI MUI to come out for eating their food.



Ps, exigency bell rings, something coming. I’m gonna to be restricted soon.

Labels: ,