Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Sweet Disposition
12 June 2010 || 16:17

FIFA is ongoing. My enthusiasm is restless. I should find something coolen it. Scram! Let sorbet replenish my day. Especially under a scorching sun.


Photobucket



Turn into a slobbering baby everytime when getting a Oreo McFlurry(RM3.85) in her hands. I can't envisage if the world without Oreo this kind of thingy. Imma Oreo fans! :D


Photobucket






Except me, they all ate Wall's sorbet. It has discount on Today, RM18.99 for two and then free a cooler bag. Actually we were not hooked at its freebie. Just my Madam MAMA didn't want to lush out. But miracle is begun.


Photobucket

Double Dutch. The promoter bluffed this is the best seller. WTF are you talking about! My family found it tastes weird with marshmallows. Bombastic. I can feel the gale blusters.




Photobucket

Cookies n' Cream. They said this same taste with my Oreo McFlurry.



In the conclusion, my Madam MAMA should pay more RM30 plus to purchase Haagen-Dazs. The regret is rambling. HAHAHAHA, you should follow my splurge next time!




Here's some pichas to entertain your Saturday!


Photobucket

"Oh, my charming prince. You're so lovely. My truly."
Whoops! Capture! Your dreaming face.

Photobucket
Mama awoke her in the second.
"Huh! It's just a dream?"

Photobucket
Gosh, she noticed I'm laughing her.
"Can't meh! Still have enough time to dream wookay! It's only noon now!!!"

Photobucket
In the end, she found her out so MOU MIN (cantonese) and used the cooler bag to cover her shameful face.
"Mavis JIE JIE, be cafeful. I will revenge."




I stalked my Madam MAMA again. Because she feels she is ugly in screen. C'mon! I'm your daughter. If you ugly, how am I then!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket




Ohya, it's MY SORBET PAMPER noon! How's about yours!
Tonight, highlights SOUTH KOREA ARGENTINA ENGLAND. JOM BOLA BOLA FIFA!!!!!!

Labels: ,