Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Popcorn Night, Prince of Persia
09 June 2010 || 10:51

I heard a lot people posted in Facebook commend how nice was the PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SALTS OF TIME, how charming was the ♥♥Prince Dastan♥!!!! But, I still stoned at my side until my mother said,


"Do you know now there has a movie has prince and princess one?"


Sometimes, my mother loves to watch the movie which like ancient history, especially adventure.


Because MADAM WANTS TO WATCH order, without seconds I went to cinema purchase the tickets. I prefer walk-in purchase early one or two days before the day we want to watch. You know, the online always cheat me! I suspect.


I bought tickets on Sunday. I received AXE invitation on Monday noon. The idiot me realised I have a date with madam on Monday night WTF. I think it's the third time I wasted the invitation, Chicpop ---- Martell ---- and now AXE. WTF.





Luckily the movie didn't disappointed me at all. I didn't fall asleep in the movie! Hmph, I not-so-much-like Jake Gyllenhaal's hair in the movie. It makes him look wild and old. Oh yeah, Gemma Arterton looks hawt in black hair!!! :)))





Outfit of the day


Top: Hush Puppies

Shoes: Bought from Sg.wang

Labels: ,