Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Pee-ka-boo!
25 June 2010 || 03:42

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hey, to all my dudes and chicks, please pay 99.9% attention here.
The owner of this bloggie, me, will not so often to update her blog from now until the jail break!
Sorry to be neglect here. I promise will be update if I've American time.
Yes, PROCRASTINATE is my forte. I've been frigging about few months. Now, it's time to speed up to mitigate my anxiety.
Hope will not screw all the papers. Jesus must bless me. Fingers and toes crossed.






Ps, gonna apologize to mama, your daughter is not borned to study. Study life is a fag for her. You know one, she is happy with her shitty working life.
Sorry, mum. This time please don't get a high expectation from me.
I'll make you jaw dropped and speechless.
Annouce: Faster come & join Puffylab!

Labels: