Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Old McDonald Had A Farm
19 June 2010 || 17:52

I'm quite lazy during the languid weekends. I always skip my breakfast when it's either Saturday or Sunday. It's ain't a healthy way, don't learn. Thanks to the very effective blackout drapes, I have no idea if it is morning or night.


Around one sounds, phoned mother for borrowing the car. I would drive to Subang just a MCD if my mother no nagging me. I responded mother that I want to go SS15 MCD because behind it's Starbucks! Mother scolded me L.A.M.E. In the end ended up at the nearest MCD.




Photobucket

FIFA deco, MCD



I ♥ MCD LUNCH HOURS! It's worth to lunch. Especially available from 12pm to 3pm everyday. So what are you waiting now! Go n' grab it!



Ordered Spicy Chicked McDeluxe(RM7.95) as usual. It was my breakfast!! A quite late "breakfast" at 2pm*cough cough


Photobucket

Spice Chicken McDeluxe



Since I was craving for ice-cream recently, Oreo McFlurry(RM3.95) as my dessert. But, my sister wolfed it down. T______T

Photobucket

Oreo McFlurry and Cola






Actually I wanted to order Happy Meal and my little sister started to gaze at me in disbelief. She said,

"OMG, you this gaint-size-child will gonna scare people!" I was speechless.




Photobucket


Kinda lack of sleep nowadays, Ohya granted. FIFA took my nights. My eye bags became more obviously. Darn it! Vampire in the house! Be careful.





Photobucket

My sister looked tired too. She was crazing for taiwanese dramas till midnight.

We're nocturnal birds!!!





Photobucket



Wookay, gonna stopped it here. It was my Saturday! And also tagged a video to share you all.


Ps, I should do this just now! A creative way to order Mcd! XD

Labels: ,