Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Last Sunday
22 June 2010 || 23:58

Last Sunday morning, lapis lazulli blue sky, movement of air was a largo. Birds were nesting. It was not a bad day. I mentioned IT WAS NOT A BAD DAY because my kin came down to Klang! Hurray!


Everybody was busying messed together with their father/papa/daddy/ojisan and surprised him. Father's Day didn't make sounds for my cousin and I. We come from single-parent family. Um, my father passed away few years ago. Now, I've a stepdaddy but not so close. I'll be story telling if the day I still remember to tell you all. Nevertheless, this bad news didn't beat us down. Retouch part of sad memories, we still living good. Alive is a gift, live to life is a lucky thingy.


As usual, headed to Kaw 16, Taman Intan, Klang to meet up my lovely aunt and cousin for Bah Kut Teh as our breakfast. Tamn Intan is a another place well known in Klang which is Bah Kut Teh paradise.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Maybe plethore of bustle in the half of the life, I ernestly perceived, on my aunt and mama's visage, the wrinkles exaggerating. Old age crept up on them and enshrouded their beauty.



Photobucket
A good cook, my aunt. Always gain weight when stay at her house. Oh ya Cheras, miss!



Photobucket
Mama was pouring the tea. By George! Gentle-nya.




Photobucket
Cousin peeped at my mama. She wanna learn too?! Wink.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Run to fat recently. Yup, thanks for the snack foods and lack-lustre life, I'm an obese bitch right now.





Photobucket

Be situated on in a knife-edge, they're gonna fighting! Haha, just joke.



Photobucket

So shy.



Photobucket

Finale! Bah Kut Teh were been served.



Photobucket



Photobucket

See, my cousin memang banyak pattern. Apa-apa pun ada.



Photobucket



Time flies. It's the end of June. Oh my god. OMG OMG.

Labels: , ,