Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

FIFA FEVERED in different way
12 June 2010 || 00:33


What's the world doing now! Ohla, behk behk for the FIFA, my hawt South Afrika!!!!!


What am I doing now?!!! Of course FIFA- I N G!!!!!

In lieu of a nice ambience or even beers, sticked at home and the entire tummy was filled with

KOKO KRUNCH + HONEY STARS + WHEAT BISCUITS + DUTCH LADY

= FIFA "F.E.V.E.R"




Hmgh, I think I'm really getting FEVER or you want to say I'm Miss. Mady! I ate Koko Krunch and Honey Stars( which is served in breakfast) as my supper my companion during watching soccer hour!!! What a brilliant idea huh! XD




Abit angry when the team haven't get scored! (=,=)

This kind of action will never come back, it's wookay being crazy and stupiak sometimes, it's life!

Okay okay, my attention already runs onto TV. It's time to stop.



BUDDIES, remember support your own team!!!!
RAWRR F I F A W C
the result of the first match,
South Afrika VS Mexico, 1-1

Labels: