Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Dim Sum Bay
23 June 2010 || 21:16

I don't know why I typed "DIM SUM" plus a word "BAY". I didn't want to type it, but my conscience was prodding me. I felt a little worn and had a nonalcoholic hangover in this morning. Maybe I was not recover yet, abit sick. Yes, I needed a good strong shot of caffeine. But, my mama stopped me and brought me out for breakfast. You might be curious why MADAM tagged me for breakfast. Yup, today all my family members are going to attend a dinner at Sekinchan. They're enjoying there now! Uh! So, mama took leave!



It was my very virginly using Canon IXUS 120 IS. I kinda didn't like this model, colour too pure. But, no choice and I edited them abit. Actually I seldom edit photos and this time using Microsoft Office Picture Manager to paint! Hehe, Ahmoi tak ada Photoshoot this kind of high tech thingy. Shameness.


Only DIM SUM photos, and I didn't show up. Not FOOD POST, don't misunderstanding. Take noted, I'll entitle FOOD STORIES in front of the title when I post a food post!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Um, I should say Bukit Tinggi, Klang DIM SUM sucks! Klang only done well Bah Kut Teh and DIM SUM, Um I think they still need some years. Because Klangians eat Bah Kut Teh as breakfast is a habit! DIM SUM only weekends.



I still prefer homie Cheras DIM SUM! ♥ ♥



Hello readers, it's just a short post. I'm sick now.

Labels: ,