Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Double L.O.V.E
09 May 2010 || 15:52

The whirr of the fan, made noise beside my bed. Sunlight entered the bedroom through a chink in the curtains. I felt insatiable of it! Kept rolling my eyes. Oh yeah, today is a important than other day. Jumped out for the bed and tagged along mama for the brunch. Since her elder daughter broke, so I only treated her at STARBUCKS ♥♥♥♥!




Mama's Mocha and moi Chocolate Cream Chip. I'm a sophaaaa CHOCOLATE addict! Love babe :)


Cinnawon rolls. It tasted like doughnut, same in delicate curl of buttery dough. Very sticky and gooey bite. Nothing can shout also.




I couldn't stop on chivvying mama faster to try this!!! Shepherd's pie, it tastes awesome. It is known as Cottage pie in English. It is a Ireland dish which containing beef or lamb mince. But, it served with chicken mince in Malaysia's Starbucks. However, I still prefer beef or lamb. There has a mashed potato crust and some black pepper on the top. Woo, how can stop myself don't crazy about it!!! What a scrumptious!



A lovely Sunday, spent a Mother's Day brunch with Mama. Sorry mummy, I can't bear Lanvin or Givenchy or even Lancel. Starbucks not bad, right mummy? :)

Labels: ,