Nyonya Fish aka Baked Asam Fish (RM15.00). The fish was not overcooked and served perfectly. "Not so spicy but you can feel a little bit the pandan leave playing with your tongue when you bite the fish!" This sentences was came out from my relative mouth. By the way, I think it will be taste more fantastic if the aluminium is cover when cooking. Grilled Crab (RM36.00 for two). Out of my anticipation! This was the sucks crab I ever tasted. Hm, actually I didn't taste but my glutton relative complainted. I was not talking nonsense, I had a high sense in colour, okay?! Crab will lost its sweet taste when you're no good in cooking crab. Plus me, recently sticked with watching some cooking programme. So I already marked down some point. I couldn't describe how bad it was. It was just plain grilling and you almost choked with its bakar surface! It was over scorching! I suspected the chef just a tiro.
After paying the bill, I noted that the price was upside down. Not accurated also, I mean not same price with other customers. My relative said he will close down if he open at Pandamaran. HAHA.
Hing Ket Grilled House
Lot 3569, Batu 3 1/4, Kampung Jawa,
41100 Klang, Selangor.
It is located off the main road along Kampung Jawa, Klang.
1) If you come from Federal Highway, after toll, go straight. 1st viaduct, go up.
2) At roundabout, turn left. (condos in front).
3) When you reach traffic lights, take left. There’ll be shoplots on the left. Go straight.
4) At traffic lights, turn right.
5) You’ll come to a T-junction, turn left there.
6) Travel down that road, quite a distance.
7) Shop is on your right so you’ll have to keep a lookout (at a curvy part of the road).
8) This shop is sandwiched between a house and another shop.(the whole area is called Kampung Jawa)