Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Restaurant 3JC
04 February 2010 || 22:34

This reataurant is suckkksssss! Say no next time to it! Cheat my money!


Sunshine is gonna resign. But the news didn't shocked me at all. Because I know the reason. In the afternoon, I was begging her accompany me had a dinner later. Yeah, I know I have a brazen suggestion. I know she will going to have a supper with her sweet boyfriend. But, I only know next time will hardly to come. Finally, she nodded, reluctantly. After finishing work, three of us headed off to Sunway Pyramid.

We chose Restaurant 3JC to dinner.


Seafood Curry Bi Hun, RM10.90



Wanton in soup, RM4.20


Spicy Sauce Ramen, RM9.50



Me Sunshine




Without glasses




Anthony




Gross!



Do you spot me of reflection in the mirror?



Three of us.





ANG ANG BEH HAI LANG.




Labels: ,