Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Company Pre-reunion Dinner
05 February 2010 || 23:27

Due to my china boss gonna flight to china to celebrate his lunar new year. So we have a early pre-reunion dinner. But I think this dinner is more suitable for farewell our account, Ms.TAY. Uh, I will miss her when peeping the account room. The seat is blank! Sunshine, I miss you!




As I said before, there will have another chance to visit this restaurant, GAO REN GUAN again. Today had a lot of customers there. Finally we got our seat.




Sunshine Eric


Anthony Me Sunshine



He is trying to fill up the tea.




Let me help you, please. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)





Weeeeeeeee :)



This time was not the private one, so I didn't order anything and also didn't promote anyone. Because my boss is niggard! Others company went to hotel for a dinner or seafood, but what about us?! Omg, only a restaurant, the normal dishes. This was a nightmare. No fish, no duck, no seafood. How can be like that?! Damn, four of us were dumb.

鬼豆王(清炒)




家乡豆腐




高洲黄金卜(12 pieces)




包菜(虾米)





港式肉筋




家乡咸鸡




炒生菇




南乳五香焖炸肉


This was the god sake worst mood I spent my dine. Gerrrrrrr, let's skip it. Yeah, I didn't eat much, because my colleugues were speedy than me. Thanks, Eric & Sunshine help me kept some food. If not, rice gonna be the only one to fulfill my stomach.

Anthony Me



Eric is GAYYYY. He admires Vincent long long time ago.



LOL, his tongue is adhering Vincent's face. OMG!








The GAO REN GUAN manager helps us to take the group picture.




GAO REN GUAN Eric Me



GAU REN GUAN Sunshine Eric




The counter. Whops! The snack food! May I? HEHE












Sunshine



Me



Me Sunshine





The innocent face




Weeeee :)




Doorkeeper. HAHA


The End







Labels: