Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Lovely mornig, warmly breakfast
07 February 2010 || 16:32

Do I say Cheras is my home before? I think I did. I don't like Klang as well. I hate all the things in Klang. So, I spent my every holidays there and my aunt looked after me. That's why I regard Cheras is my home.


Um, I can't remember when was the last time that we spent breakfast with them. Before back to Klang, I decided to go for a breakfast. DIM SUM? Uh, have other choose or not? Suddenly, my cousin said Balakong had a YONG TAO FU not bad. Without seconds, we packed and straight driving to there, RESTAURANT RED GOLD STEAMBOAT. Actually it's YONG TAO FU in the morning, night will turn into STEAMBOAT.




Restaurant Red Gold Steamboat

There has a few ingredients beside the cook. It sounds like a small buffet. Then you can choose either MI HUN or MEE serve with the soup. Not bad, though. Thumbs up. Becaue all are F R E S H!


The cook.




My lovely aunt & cousin




Mummy




Brother. Actually he is posing.




Sister & Brother







Busy Busy Busy



SOYA



My aunt's GE TIAO



The balls.





My MI HUN :)



FRIED SHUI GAO




HEHEHEHEHEHE. Same MI HUN with me.



Mummy is tasting the TAO FU.








Restaurant Red Gold Steamboat
CG1 & CS2, Jalan Kasturi 5,
Taman Kasturi, Batu 11,
43200 Cheras, Selangor.
03-9074 2784
Steven 012-375 3773

Labels: ,