Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

Movie nite
13 January 2010 || 23:45

Due to the longer EMAS didn't hang out together. Me, as a movie-goer suggested to have a movie night. Everybody was ON, but lately Anthony put our aeroplane. The reason I already got it, can't blame him though. I must clarifried he was bustling about the show in the coming February. I cottoned on. He, everyday headache.


Anyway, FUN was not going with us also. The time was rush. We spent our dinner at Ko Hyong Korean Country Restaurant. The cuisine only so-so, is a choice if you really have no idea way to dine.









ERIC ME


ERIC, like a prisoner



SUNSHINE




ME, and the dish that I order. Something like spicy one, but at last not spicy at all. Faint.





Sunshine said IBCIBON! No thumbs up for me.





My dish. But, both of them said I'm looked like very suffer when eating. Um, not suffer but can't enjoy at all. It made me feel suckssss.




Some Korean snack food. Actually I hate Kimchi at all. Taste weird.





ERIC






JENG JENG JENG. Don't you salivate?!





He satisfied. Smile.






He wanted to take a photo with me dish. LOL, I ate the most expensive! Shiat!





See! They really loved to take a photo with it. Omg, speechless.





Korean pancake.





At last, group picture. Done.





Labels: , ,