Nothing remains forever.

*OMG MAMA!
Hey hey. Im not the person that you think.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say


wishlist

▪ P300/GRD3/X100
▪ Wealthy&Healthy
▪ ✈Travel ✈
▪ 21th birthday
▪ Backpack to NZ
▪ Mr.True♥
▪ My wishlist will come true :D


there is no such thing as a perfect soul

Myin Leona Simone Peng Gerrard Fion Munkei Qyo Jean Leonard Mookio    Onewlicia

Template by someone @ somewhere
Banners: someone else
Others: (1 | 2)
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Error 303: Feelings no found

VIVO, American Cuisine
18 December 2009 || 11:49


[14 November]


I'm not palling to have fast food as meal. Even though I know it's not a good way for our health.

ERIC cancelled his plan and picked me home as usual. There had one thing called EMERGENCY! F O O D S O S! Our brain were inundated with innumerable nosh that we spent before. And most of them, both of us already got sick! So which gonna be the lucky one? HAHA. At last, we took our lunch at VIVO.

HMMMMMMM.. It's culinary skill only so so, can't took my appetite much.



my cheese mushroom spaghetti





ERIC XX rice



ERIC NG





sambil makan sambil cakap =.=



still busy with his handphone



oreo cheese orea cake
Luckily the dessert still can satisfied me. NGEKK NGEKKK NGEKKK... I devoured it revenously! Whops! That's not ME.
Where & when is my palateble dish?
D E C E M B E R

Labels: